Space Safari is a 2.5D action adventure platformer created with the tradition of classic platformers such as Mega Man and Metroid in mind. It features six unique levels with alternate paths and upgrades for lots of re-playability. Players will spend the entire game driving around in the ATKV-1 (All Terrain Kill Vehicle) exploring the planet Volotor and attacking enemies with all sorts of weaponry. Level design, though linear, branches off at multiple points leading to alternate paths. Some of these paths run nearly the entire length of the level and may feature different enemies and challenges. Players can also revisit completed levels with all of their unlocked upgrades intact to search out more hidden paths and secret collectibles. Each level ends with a unique boss to fight.
- Classic 2.5D shoot ‘em up action with platforming puzzles
- Explore the massive planet Volotor with countless enemies to defeat
- Become more powerful with various upgrades and power-ups
- Overpower previous levels by revisiting them with all your upgrades intact
- Approximately 4 – 6 hours of gameplay
- Battle a unique boss at the end of each level
- Explore hidden paths with collectibles to find
- Steamworks integration including achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, etc…
- Gamepad support for popular controllers
What does the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy do on his day off? Why, go on a safari, of course. A Space Safari! You are the hunter! All manner of beast from above the skies, on the ground, and even under the seas, will try to stop your progress. Little do they know that you always get your target! Hop into the wheels of the unstoppable ATKV-1 (All Terrain Kill Vehicle) and become a full-fledged killing machine in the greatest hunt in the galaxy! No beast is impenetrable! No challenge is impossible!
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible card, 256MB of VRAM, Shader Model 3.0
Hard Drive: 350 MB HD space